Summer Shrimp & Crab Salad
This has to be one of the best summer salads that I have ever made. It is a hit anytime I serve it. I typically make it when we are home since it is best when served chilled. It can be easily made ahead of time and left to chill in the fridge. It is incredibly easy to make!
- 1 lb of salad shrimp (can be easily found in a neighborhood market. It is already pre-cooked)
- I can of crab (you can find this in Kroger or a specialty market like Fresh Market or Whole Foods). Typically pricey. Salad can also be made without the crab.
- 1 avocado – sliced
- I cup of fresh parsley – shopped
- 2 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons of good quality mustard
- 1 bell pepper sliced really thin
- I tomato – diced