Summer 2018 Bible Chat
Welcome to the Summer 2018 Bible Chat
I am thrilled that you will be joining us for our summer non-intense bible study. The book is an easy read. Trust me, I am the worst about doing homework. We are only meeting 4 times, so we will need to read the chapters and do the homework for Week 1 before we meet! Our meeting dates will be July 11, July 18, July 25 and August 1.
Before we meet …
- Buy the book, A Woman Who Reflects the Heart of Jesus: 30 Ways to Christlike Character. Click here for the Barnes and Noble link
- Read through the Chapters that will be covered in Week 1 of Study. July 11th:
- Answer the questions that we have for Week 1
We will be discussing CONFIDENT, FAITHFUL, FOCUSED. Click here for Discussion questions for Week One : AWWR Week one questions.docx
We will be discussion the chapters on GRACIOUS, APPROACHABLE, PRAYERFUL
Here are the Discussion questions for Week_2
We will be discussing the Chapters on Pure, Responsible and A Servant.
Here are discussion questions for Week 3
We will be discussing the chapters on THANKFUL, TRUTHFUL and WISE
Discussion questions for the final week. Week Four
Details for the evening:
- I will have a light dinner for everyone. Nothing fancy but it will be great for us to have dinner and not to have to worry about that.
- We will start at 6:30
- Bring your bibles (or Bible App) and your questions
- Please come prepared to talk as I am not a bible teacher and this is about all of us sharing
- There is plenty of grace!